Post Date: 04/17/2014
Title: Carrier Compliance Specialist
RFX has an immediate opening for a Carrier Qualification Specialist.
The candidate will be responsible for qualifying and setting up Motor Carriers in the RFX database, monitoring authority, safety and insurance of existing carriers. The candidate will be cross trained in other administrative areas. Additional duties will be assigned to maintain the work flow of the corporate office.
- Attention to detail
- Requires strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking and prioritization
- Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Contract administration experience is a plus.
High school diploma required. Salary commensurate with experience, full benefit package.
Post Date: 03/18/2014
Title: Operations Brokerage Specialist
Dispatch responsibilities, aligning owner operators, contract carriers and company trucks with truckloads throughout the country.
- Requires strong customer service skill level.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and resolve problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work and or take calls on off hours to resolve issues.
- General computer knowledge, word, excel.
- Transportation or Logistics background.
- Knowledge of trucking operations brokerage.
- Able to muti-task responsibilities.
Salary commensurate with experience, full benefit package.